- Experienced Excess Casualty team with extensive track record of profitability
- Focused on creating a balanced, diversified portfolio of well-priced and thoroughly underwritten business
- Servicing Fortune 1000 accounts
- Accessing business through long-term relationships via an extensive network of brokers and clients
- Fully transparent and collaborative approach with carriers and reinsurers
General and Products Liability
- Occurrence First Reported
Up to $25 million in Capacity
- Consumer Products
- Real Estate
For more information about our Casualty offering, please contact:
Chief Underwriting Officer – Casualty
Helix Underwriting Partners Ltd. operates in Bermuda where it is incorporated in Bermuda as an exempt company
Helix is regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority and is licensed as an insurance agent under the Insurance Act of 1978.
Helix offers its insurance products through Bermuda-based and non-US domiciled brokers only.